Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Good of the Order - Automotive/Marine/Heavy Equipment ---Fire Assistance
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: August 31, 2018 11:48AM

Greetings all:

Recently I was asked to assist a few individuals with advice on some vehicle fires and wanted to share the same information with everyone here.

Instead of spending hours on diagrams (searching online, brochures, cut, paste, edit, etc.) I came across this website years ago and use it regularly for my investigations. This site has almost 82,000 wire frame diagrams of thousands of various vehicles and appliances and it is extremely helpful in placing visual references for key points of your investigations.

[www.the-blueprints.com]

More and more these days it is important for the various professionals here to work together cooperatively for the betterment of the profession.

Happy Labor Day to all here.

Chris Bloom
Site Admin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2018 11:49AM by Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Good of the Order - Automotive/Marine/Heavy Equipment ---Fire Assistance 1029 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 08/31/2018 11:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.