Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Upcoming Training Seminar
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: June 23, 2006 11:36AM

This is not meant for a self-promotion rather is being posted per the request of the seminar committee.

The Nebraska Chapter of the IAAI is holding its 37th Annual Seminar September 25-28 in Grand Island, NE.

Mr. Stevene Mikesel, an automotive consultant, will be talking about Vehicle Fires,
Mr. David Campbell, Past NC-IAAI President, will be talking about Fire Origin and Causation,
and I will be covering Advanced RV/Motorhome Fire Investigation - Arson or Product Liability.

It is anticipated that there will be a live-fire demonstration at this seminar and I am currently working with the seminar coordinators to obtain several RVs for the excercise and demonstration.

All those interested can download the brochure from my website after noon Saturday, under SEMINARS section. The site address is: [www.cjbfire.com]

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Upcoming Training Seminar 2196 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 06/23/2006 11:36AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.