Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Concern1st Resp. news to offer merchandise for pics??
Posted by: Nick Markowitz (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2007 07:28AM

I recently recieved a news letter from 1st responder news where they are concidering expanding there rewards program that gives merchandise to those who provide the wireless pager dispatch services to also now make it available to correspondants who submit pictures who will be able to get things like scanners clothing and flat screen tvs i see this setting a very dangerous precident of possibly encouraging fires and other acts to get the best fire photos to get points to get a TV I have forwarded the info to PAAI who will be deseminating it to IAAI

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Concern1st Resp. news to offer merchandise for pics?? 1535 Nick Markowitz 01/07/2007 07:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.