Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
George: Enough
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: March 16, 2007 04:16PM

George:

Enough is enough. You have stated your point and I have stated the rules. Like dahebert said, we all live by rules and you will live by the rules of this forum or you can go elsewhere. I don't need your harassment on the forum or in the private tell. I don't have time to deal with you and your censorship thoughts right now, as I am dealing with last minute real life issues, such as my wife and I are expecting our child and I mean at any moment. (error-should read anytime)

If you are trying to provoke me into banning you, It looks like to me and a couple others I have spoken to today, that you are trying to goad and provoke me into banning you for whatever reason. I would prefer you find another way for you to express your discontent, in a manner that doesn't involve possibly banning you as well. One solution is for you to Go to Yahoo and create your own forum there which you can then moderate to your rules. Another is to exercise self restraint.

Like it or not, I am the site administrator and sponsor. I have asked, begged and repeatedly said NO MORE. There are only two rules here which are plain and simple - No name calling and no demeaning others. No other forum for fire investigators has so few rules and allows free-thought and exchange of information, not even the IAAI Forum. My rules are not too much to ask and apparently the 200+ other members have no problem complying with them.

Deal with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2007 04:21PM by Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  George: Enough 1424 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 03/16/2007 04:16PM
  Re: George: Enough 893 G Van Doren 03/17/2007 06:55AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.