Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
2nd Edition -RV & Motorhome Manual - Assistance Request
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: March 23, 2007 11:20AM

After several delays, my associate and myself are finally in the last edit of the latest edition of this one-of-a-kind manual. For those who purchased the first edition, this one is about 75 pages (double the size of the 1st edition) with more photographs, additional extensive systems descriptions, and more in depth investigative techniques as they pertain to this unique type vehicle.

Although we have numerous photographs of RV's and Motorhomes in various stages of burning, I am looking for a few more quality photographs of these types of losses. We are down to a three week deadline for submission and editting. If used, appropriate credit will of course be given.

I would encourage and request that if anyone has clear and definitive digital photographs of the following topics to please submit them via email or CD for our review. I am looking for about 10 to 12 more quality photographs of:

------>Electrical modifications (faulty repairs, faulty installations, improper wiring methods, etc)
------>Arson devices
------>Live-Fire (witness photographs)
------>Weather related ventilation (i.e.: smoke blowing horizontally, etc)

If you are interested, please forward your "best" photographs to my email: cjbfire@charter.net If submissions are to be used, contact will be made with the submitter to fill out the necessary paperwork.

Thanks again in advance.

Chris

Subject Views Written By Posted
  2nd Edition -RV & Motorhome Manual - Assistance Request 1533 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 03/23/2007 11:20AM
  Re: 2nd Edition -RV & Motorhome Manual - Assistance Request 861 Adam Holloway 03/26/2007 03:20PM
  Re: 2nd Edition -RV & Motorhome Manual - Assistance Request 867 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 03/26/2007 10:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.