Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Seminars/Workshop Sep - Oct 07 for scholarship.
Posted by: Russaus (IP Logged)
Date: March 23, 2007 06:24PM

I am applying for a scholarship to travel to the USA/Canada and beyond to further my knowledge and experience in fire science and scene investigation.

I am looking at a September 07 - October 07 timeframe. This will incorporate two NAFI courses (vehicle fires and Canadian advanced fire program) and possibly Interflam 2007 in London.

Of course I would like to cram as much in as I could in the time I have, so do you know if there are any other seminars or workshops relating to my topic around the September/October 07 time frame?

Also, as there will be some 'downtime' between courses, what else is there to see and do relating to my topic (eg BFRL, FLETC etc)?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Seminars/Workshop Sep - Oct 07 for scholarship. 1474 Russaus 03/23/2007 06:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.