Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: IAAI Voting is open...Here is my 2 cents
Posted by: Dan Heenan (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2007 11:40AM

I generally don't post...preferring to just read along the various strings...but I did want to put my two cents in too (much as Dan Herbert suggested). I've known Bobby Schaal for over ten years and know him to be an incredible person. He is very intelligent and has basically run ATF's arson training program for years. He was responsible for the ATF Advanced Cause and Origin Class as well as many Arson for Prosecutor's classes both at the Federal Law Enforcement Center as well as through out the United States and Canada. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the classes and seminars that he coordinated and/or taught at. You can ask anyone in the UK, Canada, US and many other countries and they all know Bobby and the enthusiasm that he brings when he coordinates and instructs at the various schools and/or seminars.

Bobby has been active in the IAAI on the International level serving on the Boars of Director's for the past six years. Throughout this time, the Board has moved in a very distinct direction...ensuring that the IAAI continues to utilize science as the basis for origin and cause determinations. He was a vital part of the CFITrainer.net program and was key to its eventual implementation.

I know most of you don't know me but I can definitely attest to the character of Bobby Schaal and it is my sincere believe that he will be an incredible president of the IAAI and will ensure that the entire organization continues to move in the right direction. If you are an IAAI member, I hope that you will take the time to vote and if you do so, you'd vote for Bobby.

Thanks

dan heenan

Subject Views Written By Posted
  IAAI Voting is open...Here is my 2 cents 1974 dahebert 04/06/2007 01:52PM
  Re: IAAI Voting is open...Here is my 2 cents 953 ddavenport 04/09/2007 09:59AM
  Re: IAAI Voting is open...Here is my 2 cents 915 bpeck 04/09/2007 03:26PM
  Re: IAAI Voting is open...Here is my 2 cents 976 Dan Heenan 04/17/2007 11:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.