Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Announcing the Passing of Bill Crookshanks , C&M Investigations
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2017 07:21PM

It is deepest regret and sympathy that I am announcing the passing away of William "Bill" Crookshanks, from California. For those that haven't come across him, he was in the business since 1978 and a longtime member of CCAi and the IAAI.

He passed away peacefully this past Wednesday, and I for one would like to offer his family and those that knew him my deepest sympathy and condolences.

Chris Bloom

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Announcing the Passing of Bill Crookshanks , C&M Investigations 1682 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 01/13/2017 07:21PM
  Re: Announcing the Passing of Bill Crookshanks , C&M Investigations 987 Rsuninv 01/14/2017 10:04AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.