Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Passing of a Great Up and Coming Investigator - Ohio
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2021 11:01AM

Many of you did not have the privilege to work with this up and coming investigator but some of us have.

I would like to express our condolences and prayers to the family of Ben Kovarsky of PTI Forensics, Cincinnati Ohio. A couple days ago, he was found passed away by his family. No parent should outlive their child. Ben was in his late 20s.

Ben was a very personable guy and a very thorough investigator who strived to find the truth. I know of no person who didn't like Ben. Not many details are available, but the world seems like a smaller less bright place without him.

I ask that everyone keep the Kovarsky family in their thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. You can leave an online message with the funeral home if you wish.

[www.legacy.com]

Chris

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Passing of a Great Up and Coming Investigator - Ohio 809 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 08/20/2021 11:01AM
  Re: Passing of a Great Up and Coming Investigator - Ohio 404 Fire 08/22/2021 08:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.