Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Bordelon Ignition Matrix -
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: September 29, 2021 12:16PM

To clarify the previous posting, we are identifying the potential upgrade to the current Ignition Matrix (L. Bilancia) as the "Bordelon Ignition Matrix" so as to avoid misunderstanding or confusion.

Further, this is an edited reposting this from an email received. If you want the document in Word or PDF, please contact me or the author directly (Mark Bordelon <mbordelon@donan.com>winking smiley.

"Yes, I agree that proper documenting the entire room of fire origin is imperative and not just the suspected area of fire origin. One thing to remember is to use triangular crime scene tents (see photos attached). Remember to take pictures of each one and the entire room of origin (at least four to cover all the corners). Hopefully, the verbiage helps you in justifying the reasons the ignition sources were eliminated and why the probable ignition source was not eliminated. Please let me know what you think."

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Bordelon Ignition Matrix - 671 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 09/29/2021 12:16PM
  Re: Bordelon Ignition Matrix - 426 cda 09/29/2021 01:06PM
  Re: Bordelon Ignition Matrix - 387 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 10/02/2021 09:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.