Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Stove control stabilizer
Posted by: Fire (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2022 09:55PM

Just to document this for the past 8 months or so I have been working on the developmet and technique that can stabilize burned stove contorl switchs that have gone through a fire and have become unstable and delicate. Making them impossible to transport to the lab for fear of them falling apart during transit. This technique uses a liquid to inpregnate the resin in the contorl and transforms it back to normal. I would have already submitted a paper on this but at the present time I am not ready to completly divulge this due to possicle patent issues but hope to soon so I can share it with the fire investigation industry.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Stove control stabilizer 377 Fire 11/13/2022 09:55PM
  Re: Stove control stabilizer 258 Mark Goodson 11/14/2022 10:28AM
  Re: Stove control stabilizer 228 Fire 11/18/2022 11:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.