Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: New Auto theft/fire book
Posted by: MIKE (IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2006 08:40PM

Your point about the 3 vs 4 sides of fire make-up is well taken. You will find a few things that we may or may not agree with. I noticed 35mm as opposed or in concert with Digital for example. Eric has already solicited comments in anticipation of a new updated edition and I am sure he will address all at some point. My enthusiasm for the book stems from the many and varied aspects such as the underwater examinations. I tend to look for things that expose me to them not just reinforce what I think I know. On another note, I will be in touch on what I asked you about as soon as plans are a bit more concrete. Thanks.

Mike Carlson, CFI, CFEI, CVFI, CATI, CPP,
Chicago, Il

Subject Views Written By Posted
  New Auto theft/fire book 1774 MIKE 09/05/2006 08:28AM
  Re: New Auto theft/fire book NOW I HAVE READ IT 1011 MIKE 09/09/2006 06:50PM
  Re: New Auto theft/fire book 965 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 09/23/2006 06:56PM
  Re: New Auto theft/fire book 919 MIKE 09/23/2006 08:40PM
  Re: New Auto theft/fire book 880 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 09/24/2006 01:00PM
  Re: New Auto theft/fire book 917 MIKE 09/24/2006 08:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.