Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
National Construction Safety Team
Posted by: Jim Mazerat (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2006 04:07PM

In a recent course there was information given about this investigative team. Under the Act, the responsibility for the development of the team rest with NIST. Curiously, there was a comment that the information developed by this team could not be used in litigation for damages. I looked at the act itself and found nothing mentioning a restriction on the use of the information or a non-availability of the information for use by other experts.

I would appreciate if anyone knows where the wording for this restriction can be found please let me know.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  National Construction Safety Team 1449 Jim Mazerat 11/09/2006 04:07PM
  Re: National Construction Safety Team 948 jgmcfps 11/09/2006 08:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.