Training Seminars :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
This forum is for the good of the order and is ONLY for the posting of upcoming training seminars. Any discussions as to the content or instructors will be removed.  
Digital Photography for the Fire Scene
Posted by: Scott Melville (IP Logged)
Date: July 14, 2009 01:08PM

I am pleased to announce that British Columbia Chapter 15 of the International Association of Arson Investigators will be hosting a fall training session titled Digital Photography for the Fire Scene on September 23, 2009. Mark Cruz, Technical Advisor from Nikon Canada will be the presenter. He will have many of the newest Nikon products on hand. His presentation will focus on the many aspects of a fire scene that affect the outcome of digital photographs.
An optional exam will be offered for those who require continuing education credits.
The presentation is scheduled to run from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM to allow for travel from out of town locations.
Lunch will be provided.
It will be held at the Fire Fighters Social and Athletic Club in Burnaby. This is located at Metro Town which is an enormous shopping mall. Hotels and Restaurants are plentiful in the area.
The Greater Vancouver area is beautiful in September. Why not make a long weekend vacation out of your visit?
All of this for only $50 for BC IAAI members or $75 for non members.

If anyone you know might be interested in attending this training program please forward this message to them.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on September 23.

Sincerely,
Scott Melville - Director Chapter 15 - IAAI
scottmelville@shaw.ca. Phone 250-857-1015
Please send me an email and I will forward the event flyer to you.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Digital Photography for the Fire Scene 2804 Scott Melville 07/14/2009 01:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.