Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal
Posted by: rjschaal (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2007 09:18AM

George,

I greatly appreciate your support. I encourage every member of the IAAI to carefully review the candidate information that they receive and participate in the process of selecting the leadership of the IAAI.

For those who are not a member of the IAAI or other professional fire investigation related organizations, I encourage you to join and participate in these organizations. They serve a vital role in the improvement of our field by providing training opportunities, sharing information and brining the various components of our industry together to work towards common goals.

While I know people frown on politics on this site, I believe it is an appropriate discussion as it relates directly to the field of fire investigation.

For those intested, additional information about the candidates for IAAI 2nd VP can be found at:

www.robertschaal.com - Robert Schaal

and

www.nichols2ndvp.com - Dave Nichols

Information on the candidates running for Director can be found at the IAAI website at www.firearson.com in the Members Only sectioni

Thanks,

Bobby

Subject Views Written By Posted
  An open email to Bobby Schaal 1644 G Van Doren 03/21/2007 07:56AM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 1042 G Van Doren 03/21/2007 08:05AM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 1111 rjschaal 03/21/2007 09:18AM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 959 dahebert 03/21/2007 02:18PM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 1387 SCarman 03/21/2007 05:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.