Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal
Posted by: dahebert (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2007 02:18PM

Although I agree that supporting these organizations such as IAAI, NAFI, etc. are imortant, I do want to point out to non IAAI members that you don't have to be an IAAI member to utilize the CFITrainer programs. Just wanted to make that clear to any non members reading this.

Although I believe IAAI will be in good hands regardless of who wins 2nd VP, You certainly have my vote. thumbs down

This is my opinion, and I'm not wrong this time.

Dan Hebert

By the way, great job on that web site and who is that good looking guy with you and Miss America on the Support/Contact page of www.robertschaal.com thumbs down

Subject Views Written By Posted
  An open email to Bobby Schaal 1644 G Van Doren 03/21/2007 07:56AM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 1043 G Van Doren 03/21/2007 08:05AM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 1112 rjschaal 03/21/2007 09:18AM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 959 dahebert 03/21/2007 02:18PM
  Re: An open email to Bobby Schaal 1388 SCarman 03/21/2007 05:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.