Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: Ford - Yet Another Fire Related Recall :
Posted by: Nick Markowitz (IP Logged)
Date: April 12, 2007 06:57AM

Seems like every ford I ever owned car or truck was always having electrical problems
I stopped buying them had 3 pickup trucks which had the ignition modules die while on highway with them . constant tail light turn signal problems interior light problems etc etc just seems the do not put integrity into there wiring systems other makers do.There also seems to be way more fords involved in fires in this area as well. its the same old joke you hear when a call comes in for a vehicle fire bet its a ford. Its a shame mechanichally I have gotten over 250,0000 miles on all my ford vehicles but the old saying Fix Or Repair Daily is so true.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Ford - Yet Another Fire Related Recall : 1577 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 04/11/2007 01:07AM
  Re: Ford - Yet Another Fire Related Recall : 858 Nick Markowitz 04/12/2007 06:57AM
  Re: Ford - Yet Another Fire Related Recall : 868 Gerald Hurst 04/12/2007 09:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.