Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: Tennessee vs. Claude Garrett
Posted by: Fire (IP Logged)
Date: March 05, 2020 06:20PM

Sir Gary

The Tetra report from the committee was submitted and sent to the parole board when Claude came up for parole.Did you not get a final copy? While the head of the parole board voted to grant his parole in light of the facts he lost in the overall vote. All 6 of them where supplied with a complete file of Johns work as well as the Tetra report and I dont understand for the life of me how they didnt see the many problems with the science in this case. I have spoken to John just recently about some possible burn tests that could help as in the Lime Street case. The idea the ATF agent had of how this fire started from a Kero pool in the living room would have not impacted the furniture like it did with the sofa burning but only somewhat damaged and with the love seat being wiped out this was a small room I think a pool pattern is there was one there would have impacted both the sofa and love seat similar with both sharing similar burn patterns unlike what was scene in the initial scene photos.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Tennessee vs. Claude Garrett 1052 John Lentini 02/29/2020 11:22AM
  Re: Tennessee vs. Claude Garrett 586 Sir Gary 03/01/2020 11:56AM
  Re: Tennessee vs. Claude Garrett 584 Fire 03/05/2020 06:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.