Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
The day has come for Claude Garrett
Posted by: Fire (IP Logged)
Date: May 08, 2022 06:27PM

This coming Tuesday, May 10th at 9:00 AM CST in Nashville, TN the judge in the Claude Garrett case will, according to information obtained, vacate Mr. Garrett's sentence imposed in 1993 for an Arson & Murder that never happened. We believe Claude will be released at the time of the hearing. I founded the Tetra Committee in 2007 with the help of the late Sheila Berry after discussions on this very forum about this ongoing problem of false Arson convictions from the 80s and 90s that so many have had to deal with including one poor soul that was even executed, the late Todd Willingham. Claude Garrett has been dealing with being falsely imprisoned and this nightmare for over 29 years.I would like to personally thank many of you and if I forget or leave anyone out I apologise as there has been so many involved in this case. Please PM and let me know. While there were many, this is a shout out to those involved that I am aware of and that have given their time freely to this case. First and foremost, Stuart Bayne, who has been on this case and in Claude's corner for over 20 years, The Tera Committee who reviewed the case and later drafted a report, authored by Dr. Beyler, that reflected the opinions of the panel - the panel included Dr.Craig Beyler, Dr. James Munger,Doug Carpenter, Gary Kemp, and George Van Dorn. Also to Greg Gorbet, Dr Ashby, Gerld Herst, John Lentini, John DeHaan, Jessica van Dyke with The Tennessee Innocence project, the Nashville Metro CFU unit, and many others to include Liliana Segura with The Intercept, Dennis Ferrier of Fox 17 and Claude Garrett's daughter, Deana Watson.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  The day has come for Claude Garrett 506 Fire 05/08/2022 06:27PM
  Re: The day has come for Claude Garrett 305 John Lentini 05/09/2022 07:07AM
  Re: The day has come for Claude Garrett 258 Fire 05/09/2022 03:56PM
  Re: The day has come for Claude Garrett 256 Sir Gary 05/12/2022 03:27PM
  Re: The day has come for Claude Garrett 240 Fire 05/16/2022 07:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.