Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Sony Alpha Digital Camera - Now Released
Posted by: Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant (IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2006 01:12PM

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to let everyone know that the new Sony Alpha is now out and available. Its base cost (body only) is $899.00, $999 if you want the standard 18-70mm lens. It has received glowing reviews from almost every photography magazine. Here is a link to yet another glowing review from Popular Photography (World's Largest Imaging Magazine):

[www.popphoto.com]

This is the newest release of 10.2MP digital SLR that utilizing the bayonete mount for almost all 35mm camera lenses.

I will be testing mine out with my older 35mm lenses over the next couple of weeks. If you are interested in the results, please contact me offsite. However, given the merging of Sony's digital camera series with the Minolta camera lenses, I expect this will be one of the new benchmarks in digital photography for the future.

Chris

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Sony Alpha Digital Camera - Now Released 1692 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 08/08/2006 01:12PM
  Re: Sony Alpha Digital Camera - Now Released 1111 MIKE 08/08/2006 09:57PM
  Re: Sony Alpha Digital Camera - Now Released 961 Chris Bloom, CJBFireConsultant 08/09/2006 02:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.