Fire/Arson Investigations :  Fire/Arson Investigations The fastest message board... ever.
A place to ask questions and add to probative and informative discussions associated with the various aspects of the field of fire investigation. -- FORUM RULES---BE CIVIL AND NO NAME CALLING, NO BELITTLING, NO BERATING, NO DENIGRATING others. Postings in violation of these rules can be removed or editted to remove the offending remarks at the discretion of the moderators and/or site administrator. 
Re: George Orwell Predictions
Posted by: Nick Markowitz (IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2010 04:12PM

I install cameras for business use and many point toward there parking lot and the street. Many times police request a copy of anything they may have picked up in particular vehicle accidents. Police using there cars computer can also view them when the arrive for an alarm as well to see if a perp is inside or the cleaning lady.
Yes in a use like this they are very helpful but to know at same time the nefarious
uses of them it is very alarming.The average person just going to work passes by a minimum of 42 cameras. technology cuts both ways and I really believe in too many cases where going backward not forward.
If you are interested in some of the implications of technology I write for a right leaning web site you may find of interest www.giantkillers.org

Subject Views Written By Posted
  George Orwell Predictions 1873 adelee 05/03/2010 01:01PM
  Re: George Orwell Predictions 795 Nick Markowitz 05/03/2010 04:12PM
  Re: George Orwell Predictions 735 Sir Gary 05/04/2010 01:08PM
  Re: George Orwell Predictions 714 MIKE 05/05/2010 11:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.